Our shows take place at a top secret, very cool and fancy location in Covent Garden, which will be relieved on your ticket.
In April you will be treated to the below top comics…
Canadian surrealist and master story-teller Tony Law is a three-time Chortle Award winner, Amused Moose Best Show winner and Edinburgh Comedy Award nominee. His extensive TV and radio credits include: Have I Got News For You (BBC One), The Alternative Comedy Experience (Comedy Central), 8 Out Of 10 Cats (Channel 4), Celebrity Mastermind (BBC One), Celebrity Squares (ITV) Never Mind The Buzzcocks (BBC Two), Heading Out (BBC Two), The Culture Show (BBC Two), Charlie Brooker’s Weekly Wipe (BBC Two), Edinburgh Nights (BBC Two), Tony Law’s Surreal Guide To Surreal Comedy (Radio 4 Extra), Loose Ends and Infinite Monkey Cage (Radio 4).
- “Takes post-modern stand-up to a dangerously funny new level” – The Guardian ★★★★
- ‘The King of post-modern nonsense” – Telegraph
Spencer Jones has been nominated for both the Edinburgh Comedy Award and a BAFTA, and is the star of upcoming series Mr Winner (BBC One). Writer and star of The Jonah Man (Sky One), and The Mind of Herbert Clunkerdunk (BBC Two). As Seen on 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown (Channel 4), Live at the Apollo (BBC2) and as a series regular in Ben Elton’s Upstart Crow (BBC2).
- ‘Surrender to the sheer infectious fun of this latter-day Tommy Cooper.’ ★★★★ Evening Standard.
Roisin and Chiara
Devastatingly original character comedy duo Róisín and Chiara are ‘a pair of improvising geniuses’ and Ones to Watch 2016 (Funny Women).
They took their debut Edinburgh show up to the fringe in 2016, receiving four and five-star reviews, they are following up this success with their new show “We are Not Afraid” for 2017 and Back to Back in 2018, of which they have just completed a sell out run of at The Soho Theatre.
Róisín and Chiara were chosen by Vice Magazine to represent the best of female comedy talent as well as being commissioned by the BBC to make a shorts for the BBC’s online channel.
- “like The Mighty Boosh on acid… unmissable ” ★★★★★ Broadway Baby
- Róisín O’Mahony and Chiara Goldsmith are devastatingly funny as they perform a host of weird and wonderful sketches…to cap it all off, their improvisation is phenomenal. ★★★★★ Three Weeks
Tim Key is an actor, writer, and performance poet. In 2009, he was the winner of the Edinburgh Comedy Award and was also nominated for the Malcolm Hardee Award for Comic Originality. His acting credits include Sidekick Simon in the Alan Partridge franchise, One Day and Pls Like. Tim Key’s Late Night Poetry Project found a home on BBC Radio 4 in 2012 with a selection of poems exploring a different theme each week. Since winning the Edinburgh Comedy Award, Tim Key has continued to write and perform 5* shows such as Megadate and Single White Slut.
- ‘Fabbergastingly funny….I have never enjoyed myself in a comedy show more’ (The Times)
- ‘In any other sphere apart from comedy, we’d probably class this way of looking at the world as certifiable. Here it feels like genius’ (The Daily Telegraph)
- ‘As daring and innovative as it is ridiculously funny… He’s a genius, plain and simple’ (Time Out).
MC Glenn Moore
Edinburgh Comedy Award nominee Glenn Moore is a comedian, actor and one of the best and most prolific joke writers in the country. He’s appeared on Mock The Week (BBC), Rob Delaney’s Stand Up Central (Comedy Central) and The Stand Up Sketch Show (ITV2), and can be heard daily on The Dave Berry Breakfast Show on Absolute Radio.
- “The best showcase of pure joke-writing skill on the Fringe” – The Guardian ★★★★
- “A prolific writer of clever, distinctive gags. Brilliantly original punchlines” – Chortle
- “Exquisitely-crafted gags” – Evening Standard ★★★★